Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2nd Annual Father-Daughter Swim

Back in Greensboro, the girls and I enjoyed the Father-Daughter Sweetheart Dance, held just before Valentine's Day every year. It was one thing we'd surely miss here. Thankfully, we've been able to just adapt the tradition. This is the second year we've gone swimming and then out to eat for our date. I do things with the girls individually from time to time (but not as often as I'd like), but this is the thing that we'll remember for a long, long time to come.

Here we are resting at the pool (self-portrait).

We enjoy being silly together. One way that we remember all these years of events together is by taking pictures.


This is our dinner attire. We went to Malibu this year. It's one of the nicer restaurants we've been to here in town, with something for everyone. Micaiah had pizza, Moriah grilled chicken and I had grilled salmon. These last two pictures are for you utterers of "Aww...that's so sweet!" I might be a little biased, but I think the girls are sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment